4/03/2006

Survey Says!

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name:PeachBelle
Birthday:October 16
(yes, I'm a Libra
but with very strong Virgo qualities)
Birthplace:Middle Georgia, USA
Current Location:5 Acres of Paradise
Eye Color:Blue/green
Hair Color:BeigeBlonde
Height:5'2" (vertically-challenged)
Right Handed or Left Handed:Right, but nearly ambidexterious.
Many years ago, my paper-route boss told me
"you'll be surprised what you can do with your left hand". He was right about that.
Your Heritage:England, Wales, Ireland
The Shoes You Wore Today:Old beat-up white joggers,
definitely time for a new pair.
Your Weakness:Containers!
purses, totes, notebooks, dayplanners, baskets, plastic boxes, etc
And new colours of ANYthing.
Your Fears:Fear of disappointing God.
Your Perfect Pizza:Personal pan veggie without cheese
and extra container of red sauce.
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:Discover a cure for cellulite!
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:n/a, don't use IM, not enough time for it.
Thoughts First Waking Up:Ahhh, how sweet life is : )
and I usually savor the last few moments of sleepdreams.
Your Best Physical Feature:Hair, eyes
(most people would say my big chest,
but they aren't the ones who
have to lug all this stuff around!)
Your Bedtime:At heart I'm an 'Early to bed, Early to rise' kind of person,
but if I stay up much past 9:30 I catch my second wind
and I may not go to bed till 4 a.m. if at all.
Your Most Missed Memory:Rocking my precious babies.
Pepsi or Coke:Regular Pepsi, Diet Coke, Mello Yello, Mountain Dew
(but my doctor just took me off soda's all together and I sure feel better for it)
MacDonalds or Burger King:Burger King RULES!!!
(and so does Taco Bell)
Single or Group Dates:Group, more fun and safer for many reasons...
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:Doesn't matter
just so long as it's sweet, cold, and plenty of it.
Chocolate or Vanilla:Both, with vanilla in the lead, especially french vanilla.
Cappuccino or Coffee:Coffee, black
Do you Smoke:No
Do you Swear:I swear I don't swear.
Do you Sing:Absolutely, and I like to whistle too.
Do you Shower Daily:God bless whoever invented the shower!
Have you Been in Love:Much to my downfall, yes.
Do you want to go to College:Art College, always been my dream.
Do you want to get Married:Absolutely N O T !
I am the unbridled type, not the Bride type.
Do you belive in yourself:80 %
Do you get Motion Sickness:No,
but I hate the way carnival rides make me feel.
Do you think you are Attractive:I think so, but I don't think other people do.
I'm more CUTE than attractive.
Are you a Health Freak:100%
Do you get along with your Parents:I practically worship the ground my stepMother walks on.
Do you like Thunderstorms:Yes,
just as long as I'm indoors
and not out there in it.
Do you play an Instrument:Does the TV remote count?
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:No, would love to,
but even one drink gives me massive migraines.
I did my share of it in younger days.
In the past month have you Smoked:No, not for the past 3 years.
*sigh*
In the past month have you been on Drugs:Does plain aspirin count?
In the past month have you gone on a Date:No comment.
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:No, I worked at the Mall for many years,
it's out of my system now.
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:No darn it! Thanks for reminding me.
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:Sushi, wtf is sushi???
In the past month have you been on Stage:No. But I would enjoy it.
In the past month have you been Dumped:I am the Dumper, not the Dumpee!
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:awww shucks,
au naturel is the ONLY way to get wet ; )
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:A magazine from a doctors waiting room,
but I'm planning on taking it back,
so actually I just 'borrowed' it, right? : )
Ever been Drunk:waaa wus tha quessssion????
Ever been called a Tease:Of course, who hasn't?
Ever been Beaten up:No, I know when to shut up.
Ever Shoplifted:In my stupider days.
Never again.
How do you want to Die:Laughing : ) : ) : )
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:Rich, Happy, Loved, Beautiful,
(and maybe a great renowned artist)
What country would you most like to Visit:New Zealand, where 'Zena' was filmed.
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color:Any, with a twinkle in them.
Favourite Hair Color:Any, that is healthy and clean.
Short or Long Hair:See above
( I secretly LOVE men with a ponytail,
but I also like a great shaped head with a great haircut)
Height:Not too short or too tall,
maybe about 3 inches taller than me.
Weight:Not too skinny and not obese.
I like tight huggable bodies.
Best Clothing Style:I like ALL clothing styles.
Its the movement of the body in them that is attractive.
Number of Drugs I have taken:5th amendment.
Number of CDs I own:Not many, I prefer radio, especially SCAN.
Number of Piercings:One in each ear.
Number of Tattoos:I've always wanted a tattoo or two, but am ambivalent due to my spiritual leanings.
Nothing is more attractive than unblemished healthy skin.
Number of things in my Past I Regret:Getting married so young and not going to college.
Learn from my mistakes you youngins!

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!

6 Comments:

At 8:24 PM GMT-5, Blogger Wenchie LostElf said...

Hi :) I have been trying to figure out why you can't comment on my blog. I can't figure it out though! I have commenting so that anyone 'should' be able to comment no restrictions. I am going to try redoing all the settings and see if that helps. Thank you very much for the positive comments and energy. I appreciate it so much! ~Hugs :)

 
At 9:05 PM GMT-5, Blogger 'PeachBelle' said...

I appreciate you too. . .
Peace & Love,
P'Belle

 
At 2:07 AM GMT-5, Blogger Wenchie LostElf said...

Well I have officially given up on trying to figure out the comment problem. Commenting is set the same way for both pages so it seems like if you could comment to one you could comment to the other no? Well my email is wenchielostelf@hotmail.com I hope that helps you comment. I've missed hearing from you.

 
At 2:08 AM GMT-5, Blogger Wenchie LostElf said...

Oh and you are not vertically challenged! You are a WHOLE inch taller than me ...... :) hehe

 
At 7:44 PM GMT-5, Blogger 'PeachBelle' said...

I can't get over the fact that since i was 13 years old, all my life i was 5'4"
Till last year... i was measured by a nurse at 5'2"
I thought she just didn't do it right, so when i got home, a friend measured me twice and it STILL came up 5'2"
I was blown away!
Surely i lost it in my legs, they are mere stubs : (
Reaching up to the higher parts of my cabinets is impossible. I feel downright handicapped by my shortness.
My truck steering wheel practically rubs my chest now. I pray the airbag never deploys!

Somehow i pictured you, wenchie, to be somewhat taller than 5'1"
In your photos, you appear taller.

 
At 4:46 PM GMT-5, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dogs playing poker paintings
poker forum
kids poker games
party poker signup bonus code
home poker party
free funny e cards
cheap yugioh cards
credit card apr rates
network card driver

 

Post a Comment

<< Home