5/28/2006

#458 what does it mean???

Man, oh man, oh man, what a rough past two weeks this has been!
'Boss' was feeding the goats when one knocked him off his feet causing him to fall across a board breaking two ribs completely in half. He's 78 years young, with many health problems, and now this! Poor guy has been in sheer agony.
Meanwhile, it has fallen to me to take care of his every need, the animals, the house, the shopping, the day to day business. And I'm about ready for my own caregiver.

Had to go get estimates for the repair on my truck to give to the insurance company. ($2800-$3350 ouch!).
While I was out, I stopped at the Walmart in that city, one I never shop in. When the groceries were rang up, the change the cashier handed me was $4.58.
I had a couple of my own personal items I asked her to ring up separately.
She did and I nearly went into shock when my total came to ................. $4.58 !!!
Can you believe that?!!
I excitedly drove straight to a store that sells lottery tickets and bought three CASH 3
tickets with that number on them. I just knew this had to be a sign from God.

Well, the numbers pulled that night weren't anywhere near my numbers, leaving me wondering what did it all mean?

Next day it crossed my mind to get some more tickets with that number, but having only $4 left to my name, I thought maybe I shouldn't.

So, last night, 3 days after the store incident, I'm sitting here at my computer and overhear the CASH 3 numbers being announced for the evening. Guess what they were???
854 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

Now, can somebody somewhere please tell me what the hot heck does all this mean?
All you numerologists, what is the meaning of 458?

I'm keeping those two receipts in my keepsakes.
I may never know the answer, but the sheer serendipity of it is just too awesome to throw away.

5 Comments:

At 9:54 AM GMT-5, Blogger Wenchie LostElf said...

Wow! That is an odd coincidence.

I hope your boss is feeling better soon. I've had broken ribs before. I feel for him!

~Hugs!

 
At 4:16 PM GMT-5, Blogger S.T. said...

Are you serious?? The CASH 3 numbers were really 854??? That's cool!

Thanks for commenting on my blog. :)

 
At 10:10 AM GMT-5, Blogger Michelle said...

My biggest fear is finding out "my" # win the lottery...which I don't play! ha! THAT would be MY luck.

 
At 12:56 AM GMT-5, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I should tell you that 458 , back in the day when everyone used pagers, meant i love you. See 458 on the phone is I.L.U. . see? i really hoped this helps, have a nice day!!

 
At 6:37 PM GMT-5, Blogger 'PeachBelle' said...

You are right anonymous!
Thanks for the input (from all you).
Must have been a love note from Heaven, maybe?

Huggs from me to all of ya'll ♥

 

Post a Comment

<< Home