12/28/2005

New Years Resolutions grrr

Well, well, well, it's 'that' time again - listing our resolutions for the new year.
Well, bah humbug on THAT, like anyone's going to actually KEEP, much less even REMEMBER them. Aren't the SAME things on your list every single year?
So, mine is more of a TO-DO / WISH-LIST for the year 2006 : )
  1. This year, I promise to discover a cure and develop a vaccine for CELLULITE.
  2. This year, I look forward to having only UPLIFTING experiences = eyelift, facelift, booblift, buttlift.
  3. This year, I 'm going to obtain 2 hearing aides, one for each ear... not because i'm hard of hearing, but so I can turn DOWN the volume and walk around stone deaf to all the unwanted racket I don't WANT to hear.
  4. This year, with or without said hearing aides, I'm looking for the nearest silent monastery for a 6 week retreat.
  5. This year, I want to marry Alan Jackson and have 12 of his babies, ok that one might be a bit far fetched since he's already married and I'm no homewrecker... hmmm, maybe sing backup on some of his newest songs when they are recorded... yeah! that would be cool!
  6. This year, I will form a conga-line on I-75 and we will dance our way from the capitol of Georgia to the capitol of Florida, just for the sheer fun of it.
  7. This year, I'm FINALLY going to win $500 million in the mega millions lottery. (What I'm going to DO with the $500 million is another whole list!)
  • And if I had my 'druthers', this is what I'd druther be doing this year . . .
  • Fly in John Travoltas airplane.
  • Ride on Nicholas Cages motorcycle.
  • Co-Host for one week on the Regis & Kelly Show.
  • Dance with Ellen Degeneres.
  • Make something crafty with Martha Stewart, then cook up something yummy.
  • Drive a float in the Rose Bowl Parade.
  • Deliver the Publishers ClearingHouse Sweepstakes check to the winner.
  • Win the HGTV DreamHouse and live happily ever after.
  • And have it prettied up by Candace Olson of 'Divine Design' fame.
  • Meanwhile, have my present abode transformed by the 'Design-on-a-Dime' and 'Mission Organization' teams.
  • Assist Matt Fox of 'Room-by-Room' fame with his woodworking and painting projects.
  • Ride with Kenny Wallace in a real race or at least during qualifying.
  • " And with Dale Jr. too.
  • Drive the pace car at the Atlanta Motor Speedway.
  • Sing the national anthem for the Atlanta Braves.
  • Travel to visit the Dalai Llama and have lunch with him.
  • Play Leeann Rhimmes mother in a movie (honest to gosh, we look so much alike, i could do it! I look just like an older version of her).
  • In fact I'd like to 'Do Lunch' with ALL these people AND with everybody on my 'Loved and Respected' list.
  • Find the answer to the mystery of the mark on my left wrist.
  • This list is by no means finished and will be added to as time permits...

1 Comments:

At 12:27 PM GMT-5, Blogger Scottish Toodler said...

Hello Ms Belle, Thanks for the heads up, but I think I will keep posting for now. There are so many people that do this and I am not making any money at all. I will look into though, thank you. As a writer I do have an interest in copyrights. I post a lot of pictures in my blog, as do other people, and I think if it is one of those things that someone copies from me, well, then, let's go back to the person I copied from,etc. I will wait for the lawyers to come after me, but from what I hear they are going after Google and yahoo, so I expect they will be quite busy. Anyhow, you could always move your blog and start over. Just a thought. I liked your list and it seems very visually entertaining even without pix, so maybe you will be okay anyhow if you are too worried. Thanks for stopping by! I hope you found some stuff you liked

 

Post a Comment

<< Home