1/14/2006

Birth Order or 'Why I'm So Screwed Up'

You Are Likely an Only Child

At your darkest moments,
you feel frustrated.

At work and school,

you do best when you're organizing.

When you love someone,

you tend to worry about them.

In friendship,

you are emotional and sympathetic.

Your ideal careers are:

radio announcer, finance, teaching,
ministry, and management.

You will leave your mark on the world

with organizational leadership,
maybe as the author of self-help books.

The Birth Order Predictor



My Birth Order is an enigma....


  1. brother M.
  2. brother J.
  3. ME (girl)
  4. brother G.
  5. brother B.
  6. sister B.
  7. brother JH.
  8. sister P.
  9. sister T.


1.2.3. are from original birth parents
making me the 3RD-BORN & THE-BABY & the ONLY SISTER.

They divorced when I was just a few months old.
The 2 older borthers were adopted by our grandparents.
I was raised by her with no contact with him till I was 16 yrs old.

He married someone else and had 4.5.6. bringing me to
THIRD-BORN, & OLDEST SISTER.
(But I had no contact with them till I turned 16 when I moved in with them)

She married again also, but raised me as an ONLY-CHILD till I was 13 yrs old.

Then within less than three years, she had 7.8.9. bringing me to
THIRD-BORN but the OLDEST (in her house), again.

Then at 16, I was sent to his home to live with his three children and again I was THIRD-BORN but the OLDEST (in his house).

Got a headache trying to follow along yet? : )

So, basically it boils down to there were
3 sets of 3 children from 3 marriages,
making 9 children all together.

So I was THIRD-BORN but raised as ONLY CHILD and as the OLDEST.

Now I have a headache!

Is there any wonder why I'm so screwed up???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home