1/10/2006

Mark On My Wrist

Ever since my earliest childhood, there's been a mysterious mark on the far side of my left wrist, directly under the palm under the little finger.
There has never been a scar or tissue damage of any kind. This mark is a gray colour, with 2 parts that look like some kind of hieroglythics (ok spelling is incorrect and spell checker not working).
It has never faded in all the years of my life.
What I'm wondering is if anyone else has a similar mysterious mark on them, or if anyone out there in cyberworld might know what it means... the first part looks like a vertical dash sort of like l, just to the right of it is a shape something similar to a staple turned slightly to the right with the prongs slightly pointing inwards.
I would love to have this mri scanned or biopsied to find out what the gray is made of, but i can't afford to.

Someone once told me she had a list of mysteries she would like answers to from God before she died.
I thought that was a good idea, so i made a short list of my own.
I was thrilled when one of the things on my list was explained to me 20 years after it happened.
This one question about the mark on my wrist is the only thing I'm really wanting to know about at this time.

If there is ANYONE out there who can help me, PLEASE let me know.
Thank you with all my heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home